This retreat will inspire you to live life with greater intention – by the time you have to leave us we want you to be thinking and feeling great about yourself, and to have made a few, small but intentional changes to your mindset and lifestyle.
Our 3-day group Wellness Retreat nourishes the body, mind and spirit; where you will gain renewed vitality and personal growth insights through a series of structured activities and workshops. Held at the prestigious Henley Hall, in the beautiful Shropshire countryside, you will experience a reboot of mind, body and soul.
During the retreat you will spend your time;
- Moving and stretching to reenergise the body and mind through a combination of exercise and Yoga
- Participating in workshops and one to one coaching sessions, where you will explore and develop your personal levels of resilience to challenge and ambiguity.
- Eating, healthy balanced food, prepared on site by our resident chef.
- Participating in practical workshops that provide a “distinctly different”
- Embracing nature and the great outdoors
- Socialising and sharing experiences to learn from each other.
Living life with intention will always require effort and sometimes support, so you will have continued access to your trainers and coaches after you have left us. We want you to have access to a support network, should you ever need it.
Our job is to make the investment you have made in you, 100% worth it.
About Henley Hall
Henley Hall is a beautiful Grade 2 listed country house surrounded by spectacular formal gardens and park land, situated just two miles East of Ludlow, in South Shropshire. Enjoy the grandeur of this 18th Century Hall which lies in some of the finest countryside in England.
£975 inc VAT per person
10% discount for couple booking together
Accomodation, Food, All exercise classes, Yoga session, Personal 1:1 coaching session, Workshops
If you would like to know more or book a space you can.